Can anyone help me writing following Python Programs

Tekera

Tekera

Freecoin
Can anyone help me writing following Python Programs....
1- Write a program to insert N student marks into list and print the highest marks of student.
2-Write a program to insert N numbers into tuple and print average of the numbers
3- Write a program to inset N Students name and marks into dictionary and print the name of student who got highest marks.
4- Write a program to print sum, subtraction, multiplication and division using any four function/method.
5-Write a program to insert any string into a variable and count capital and small letters from string using def check()
6-Write a program to insert multiple lines into xyz.txt file and print the file data on the console screen.
7-Write a program to append data into xyz.txt file and print all data including append data.
8-Write a program to count vowels from the xyz.txt file.
9-Write a program to print Lines form xyz.txt which is starting by 'a'
10-Write a program to insert data into binary xyz.dat file and print also.
11-Write a program to insert student name and marks into binary file xyz.dat using dictionary and print(read) the record.
12-Write a program to insert data into csv xyz.csv file and print(read) also
13. Write a program to insert student name and marks into csv file xyz.csv and print(read) the record.
14-Write a program to inset book name and book price into stack by following condition
Press-1 for insert book name and no.
Press-2 for delete book name and no. form top
Press-3 for display book records
Press-4 for close the program
15- Write a program to inset student name and marks into stack by following condition
Press-i for insert student name and marks
Press-d for delete student name and marks
Press-dd for display student name and marks
Press-c for close the program

Richest Freecoded User

Most Freecoin

freecoded
freecoded
2,178 Freecoin
Davy200
Davy200
590 Freecoin