Wordpress Theme and plugin Coding Help

A

Akubay

Freecoin
Since wordpress is one of the most popular cms out there used for website development and there is an ever increasing demand for wordpress themes and wordpress plugins that could provide solution to wordpress use.

I'm planning of starting a full project on wordpress theme development and wordpress plugin coding as well. I'm looking at the best and simest way to get this done.

Who can drop insight on this coding project, preferably someone that has developed either a wordpress theme or plugin in the past or probably working on a project in wordpress theme and plugin coding or any idea to get this started.
Also you can point me to the online e free resources that I can use to get these done even while I'm ready to pay for it if needs be.

I have seen a lot of freecodecamp on coding but I haven't dig deep if freecodecamp resources can help me in actualisation this dream.

Coding expert in the house, please drop your suggestions or expert recommendations to help not only me but others that are planning the same project.

freecoded

freecoded

Administrator
Staff member
Freecoin
Since wordpress is one of the most popular cms out there used for website development and there is an ever increasing demand for wordpress themes and wordpress plugins that could provide solution to wordpress use.

I'm planning of starting a full project on wordpress theme development and wordpress plugin coding as well. I'm looking at the best and simest way to get this done.

Who can drop insight on this coding project, preferably someone that has developed either a wordpress theme or plugin in the past or probably working on a project in wordpress theme and plugin coding or any idea to get this started.
Also you can point me to the online e free resources that I can use to get these done even while I'm ready to pay for it if needs be.

I have seen a lot of freecodecamp on coding but I haven't dig deep if freecodecamp resources can help me in actualisation this dream.

Coding expert in the house, please drop your suggestions or expert recommendations to help not only me but others that are planning the same project.
Good project idea @Akubay but before I drop my recommendation, what coding skills do you have or what level of coding knowledge, at least basic HTML, CSS, and JavaScrip do you have?

R

rodtello

Freecoin

C

codeguru

Freecoin
Good knowledge of hmtl and css is a must for you to develop your own themes, I'll research more on how to get this done

Tekera

Tekera

Freecoin
Help me with phyton coding anyone please, kindly dm, I'll give you details about my project

Richest Freecoded User

Most Freecoin

freecoded
freecoded
2,441 Freecoin
Davy200
Davy200
590 Freecoin
nathan69
nathan69
424 Freecoin
Laureine