freecoded

Administrator
Staff member
Freecoin
freecoded submitted a new resource:

Osclass Faq plugins - Osclass faq plugin

customers

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section​

With FAQ Plugin, you can easily create FAQs section on your osclass classifieds and provide detail explanation on questions your customers and visitors are asking you all the time.

Key features:

• Create unlimited number of categories
  • Create untlimited number of FAQs cards/items
  • Advanced search functionality
  • Meta title & description generator for FAQ pages
  • Helpful / Not helpful voting in...

Read more about this resource...

D

DarKMaSk

Freecoin
@freecoded None of your resources for OSClass has any version mentioned. 2022-11-28 cannot be a version. If you care for your members, you should mention the proper version and whether it is compatible with the latest release of OSClass or not, to save their precious time of site building. If you want, I can help you with the compatibility test. As I have a website built with OSClass, I need to install a copy on localhost always. So I can test it there and give the feedback.

Last edited:
A

Akubay

Freecoin
@freecoded None of your resources for OSClass has any version mentioned. 2022-11-28 cannot be a version. If you care for your members, you should mention the proper version and whether it is compatible with the latest release of OSClass or not, to save their precious time of site building. If you want, I can help you with the compatibility test. As I have a website built with OSClass, I need to install a copy on localhost always. So I can test it there and give the feedback.
Thanks for that direction, I've noticed that as well, I'm sure the admin will update and specify version on all resources

R

ruthailand

Freecoin
Очень крутой форум! Я порекомендую его своим друзьям.

Richest Freecoded User

Most Freecoin

freecoded
freecoded
2,457 Freecoin
Davy200
Davy200
590 Freecoin
nathan69
nathan69
424 Freecoin
Laureine