What is the best php script for a classified ads website

A

Akubay

Freecoin
I'm looking for a Php script for a classified ads website that will have all ads mordern features with clean user interface and of course mobile friendly.
I have researched a lot of demo classified ads script but none has really satisfied my need interms of morder feature and ease of use.
I have experiment a lot of wordpress classified website, though they are OK interm of links and SEO but I want a script that is more secure such that one can build a classified ads online Business on a long-term run, script that will be secure and seo friendly.

I will really appreciate if anyone can point me to the direction of such scripts that you have used before and you can recommend not the one you just saw online or you are trying to sell script.

Kindly help, I need a php classified ads scripts. Please don't bother to talk about the likes of Lara classified. I need something diffrent from that. Thank you in advance.

K

kentin

Freecoin
use osclass, but prepare your pockets for premium plugins and themes. I tried wordpress for 3 years, its nice on seo but the more your listing grows the more it becomes complicated(susceptible to hacking too since all they need to know your cms and then they wait for an update and if you fail to update then kaboom.) Laraclassified lack aesthetics. The success of your site will not solely depends on the script or cms, but on how improve user experience in the long run. Your ability to customize your site base on your user's need will give a better chance of success.

freecoded

freecoded

Administrator
Staff member
Freecoin
I agreed with @kentin try osclass. Note: Osclass is for spender because if you want you site to look good interm of good Ui. You need premium plugs. Osclass is easy to customised but largely plugins enhance. One Osclass website you can check that I'm loving right now is https://pikidi.com So much custom work on it. especially the main interface.

K

kentin

Freecoin
I agreed with @kentin try osclass. Note: Osclass is for spender because if you want you site to look good interm of good Ui. You need premium plugs. Osclass is easy to customised but largely plugins enhance. One Osclass website you can check that I'm loving right now is https://pikidi.com So much custom work on it. especially the main interface.
I checked pikidi.com and it needs a lot of things to do in terms of customization, security and pwa is more than enough than native app if set properly.

freecoded

freecoded

Administrator
Staff member
Freecoin
I checked pikidi.com and it needs a lot of things to do in terms of customization, security and pwa is more than enough than native app if set properly.
Security wise, what are your recommendations

K

kentin

Freecoin
Security wise, what are your recommendations
Update the theme, run through vulnerability scanner to patch any vulnerability, scan using lighthouse for mobile functionality, use gmetrix or pingdom for speed test to find what makes the site load slow.

Richest Freecoded User

Most Freecoin

freecoded
freecoded
2,182 Freecoin
Davy200
Davy200
590 Freecoin
nathan69
nathan69
424 Freecoin
Laureine